Renters Insurance

Having Renters Insurance is a requirement to live in one of our properties. The minimum coverage you must have is $300,000 in liability. This assures that if anything were to happen to your personal belongings due to fire, flood or theft, that you will be covered. Do not ever count on the property owner to have adequate insurance to cover the cost of your personal belongings. Most owner policies only cover the cost of the structure.

Though it is not required, we highly recommend that you get your renters insurance through our in-house Farmers Insurance agent, Bryan Hunter. He knows exactly what coverage we require so there will be no questions about whether you will be taken care of if something happens to your belongings. For more information about getting coverage, please click here.


HPMS, LLC dba Hunter Properties

  • Pinterest Social Icon
  • Facebook Social Icon